I've been told that I'm quite opinionated, and I'm sure some of you think that. :-) That's okay. We're all opinionated about something, even if it's thinking that someone is opinionated. :-) However, I do blog about things like birth and breastfeeding and babies because of the education I've received. It's not because I have an opinion I think should be stated, but rather because I value education, and like to write about what I learn from research and study. When I blog about these things, it's because I have formed an educated "opinion" about something I think could be of value to others. If you're reading this, it's likely because I value your thoughts and viewpoints and invited you to read my blog or because you asked to be invited to read my blog. Some statements people have made came along the lines of "I love reading your viewpoints" "I love to read what you have to say" "thanks for posting so much valuable info" "awesome post, that was great to read". So I take that as a "please continue!". :-) I hope that I can continue to challenge, inspire and cause you to think about things that I'm passionate about!
If you'd like me to post about something relating to childbirth/breastfeeding/infants etc. (in other words: birth, breastfeeding, babies and beyond!) :-), let me know!
On another note - here are a few pics of our family outing this past Friday when we headed downtown Vancouver to take in a few Olympic sights before it's all over.
Thanks for reading .......and feel free to leave a comment! :-)
Looking forward to reading all your posts! You are not opinionated.....just more educated than a whole lot of us ;-) I have learned so much from you it's crazy! :D
ReplyDeleteLooks like it was still worth it to go into Vancouver and got to see some stuff still....fun! Are you glad you drove in??