Life is full of decisions. Little ones, big ones. Some matter short term, some long term. Some are easy to make, some are difficult. And all decisions should be made prayerfully.
I need to make a few decisions in the next little while regarding possible new job opportunities. Not doula work or teaching prenatal classes, but day-time work that is different. It's necessary to make ends meet, and some stuff will have to give way in order for our family to stay connected. I can't share details yet, but if you're reading this, I'd appreciate some encouragement and prayer as Martin and I look at our options and try to make the best decision.
Thanks!
I will bring this matter before the LORD in prayer for you. Decisions can be hard but knowing that God is there in it will comfort you. Are you still going to do doula work?
ReplyDeleteHi Gloria - thanks!!!
ReplyDeleteIf I do get one of the jobs I'm looking at, I will not be doing anymore doula work, which is very sad. I will continue to teach, but something has to give, and the unpredictability of doing doula work will have to go. Sad eh?
you are often in my thoughts regarding this situation you are in. I will continue to pray and that God will open the window, wide!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete