Saturday, June 26, 2010

Picture Blog Update

June has been a busy month ....and time to do some catch up. Yes, I do remember that a birth story is supposed to be coming .... I promise, I'll share it soon!

First there was Sports Day which occured quite awhile ago now .... it was pretty crappy weather that day too. Wet and dreary in the morning, with alot of unhappy kids. (mostly mine probably) Braden had a very tough time that day, therefore there are no pics of him. But I did get some good shots of the other kids!





Last weekend, we took advantage of what looked like beautiful sunny weather and decided to head to Crescent Beach with Leona and Dave. It didn't stay sunny ...and got chilly pretty quickly. But it was still fun!







Braden's birthday - he turned 12 on the 23rd. He had a fantastic day with a couple friends, and his favourite thing ... gaming. :-) Hey, it's his birthday! The day after his birthday, his class had a year end party where he had a fantastic time. So glad his year ended well .....and hard to believe that he's going to grade 7!!
Yes, he decorated his own cake ... it's a Lego battle scene. Sigh. 12 year old boys.





Then, there was Ethan's graduation from Kindergarten! Silly. But lots of fun. I actually got a bit teary when I realized that in 12 short years our youngest would be graduating from grade 12! Yes, 12 short years. Because Alanna only started school yesterday you know, and now she only has 4 years left. So ... time does seem to have a way of getting away on me!






And of course, there was the birth! Next blog .... :-)

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures Nicole! Especially the Crescent beach ones! I love the wide open sky.

    ReplyDelete